Got Ginny to the vet for 10:00.
She was in for two shots; distemper and bordetella, I believe.
Over the phone when making the appointment, the receptionist said “$210!”
When I get to the counter to pay, after the initial appointment…
Was paying with debit, $250 on the card.
Thankfully I decided to take my buxton, cause I had $106 on me, so I paid the rest in cash.
The vet thought it a good idea to take blood samples, to test her phenobarbitol levels, her liver and check for heartworm.
Now while that information would be nice to know, the least they could do was tell me all those extra costs would be taken into account over the phone.
I’m dead serious. I’m not fishing for anyone’s compliments. That’s just how I really feel about myself. I think I’m “okay” looking though. But overall, I think I’m unattractive. There’s much more prettier and beautiful girls out there, that there’s too much that I can’t even count. Everything they do is better and cuter than what I do, even when they make silly faces or act stupid. I wish I was more attractive. I honestly wish I was one of those girls.
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments